As our product range continues to grow we want to make sure you select the best products to get the most out of your training. Here’s a quick guide to our key performance products.
Remember all our products are Informed Sports approved giving you the peace of mind that what you’re consuming does not contain any banned substances or run the risk of being contaminated with products on WADA’s list of banned substances.
Energy gels are one of the most convenient options when it comes to providing a source of easy to digest carbohydrate. We have worked hard to create a great tasting gel without the stickiness or gloopy texture of other mainstream brands.
When you may wish to consider an energy gel:
- Endurance training or races lasting over 90 minutes
- Intensity is high (long HIIT sessions, team sports)
- You need a fast, easy to digest energy source to prevent fatigue
- You struggle with chewing food or options for refuelling are limited
Why ONE PRO Nutrition Energy gels?
- Our gels deliver 22g of easy-to-digest carbohydrates. For longer training sessions (>2 hours) or endurance races our gels will provide sufficient energy for 20-30 minutes of exercising (depending on intensity).
- Our gels contain both carbohydrates and electrolytes to replenish lost salts when sweating.
- The combination of real fruit juice concentrate and maltodextrin means they are gentle on the stomach.
- Optional added caffeine for an additional performance boost. These are particularly useful taken 20-30 minutes before the end of a race or before you need to increase exercise intensity.
How to consume
Simply tear the sachet and gulp or sip. Start to take after 75-90 minutes of exercise to sustain energy levels. Follow with a little water for optimal hydration.
Hydro Energy Drink Mix
One of our most effective energy, performance and hydration products unlike any other energy drink on the market. Carefully formulated with specific researched ingredients to replace energy stores, reduce fatigue and enhance performance.
When to use our Hydro Energy drink?
- Exercise lasting longer than 90 minutes
- You need consistent energy but struggle to consume food
- As part of a fuelling plan during competitions and team sports
- When you lack the energy and motivation to get out of bed or off the couch and into the gym
- When you want to give 100% in your workouts or training session
- Useful taken alongside our energy gels to achieve the recommended 30-60g of carbohydrates per hour
Why ONE PRO Nutrition Hydro Energy Drink Mix?
- It is carefully formulated to provide easy to digest carbohydrates to sustain energy levels for longer exercise sessions, team sports or competitions.
- Dual fuel with maltodextrin and isomaltulose to provide fast & steady releasing carbohydrates to efficiently boost performance and reduce fatigue. Each 40g scoop provides 31.9g carbohydrates.
- Addition of specific researched ingredients designed to increase energy levels, sharpen mental focus, boost strength and endurance, and reduce fatigue.
- With or without caffeine and creatine options to suit individual needs
- Naturally flavoured, no artificial colours, fillers, or other unnecessary junk.
How to consume
All you have to do is mix 1 scoop with 400-500ml water before your workout, start to sip and wait for the effects. During training aim for regular intervals of 15-20 minutes and at least 500ml for each hour of the workout. Useful as a post workout drink to replenish lost carbohydrates.
Ultra Hydration Tabs
Our ultra hydration tablets contain just 13 kcal per tab. Designed to aid hydration particularly suited for exercising in hot and humid temperatures where sweating may be significant.
When to use Ultra Hydration tabs
- To replace salts lost during sweating
- To support hydration making them useful for shorter training sessions that require no fuel.
- Useful taken alongside energy gels for longer training sessions
Why ONE PRO Nutrition Ultra Hydration Tabs?
- They contain a complete combination of electrolytes – sodium, chloride, magnesium, potassium, calcium.
- They deliver additional vitamins and minerals – B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc – plus L-Citrulline for improved energy production and increased performance.
- Naturally sweetened with stevia for a low calorie option.
- The great taste of our tabs will encourage you to keep hydrated. Remember dehydration negatively affects performance, even as little as 2% loss of body weight due to dehydration has been shown to impair performance.
How to consume
Drop a tablet into 400-500ml water, watch it fizz then sip!
Take before, during and after exercise.
ONE PRO Nutrition Organic Whey Protein + Collagen
One of the easiest ways to maximise muscle and strength gain as well as support post-workout recovery is to eat enough protein. While you can opt for real food of course our Organic Whey Protein is a convenient and tasty option, to eat sufficient protein. Whey is rich in essential amino acids, easily digested and absorbed, which makes it ideal for muscle-building and muscle recovery. With additional collagen our protein is specifically designed to aid recovery after hard training.
When to use our Organic Whey Protein + Collagen
- To enhance recovery after exercise
- If you want to gain muscle, lose fat or maintain a healthy body composition
- You need to refuel after training but can’t stomach food
- You need additional support to maintain and repair healthy ligaments & connective tissue
- You need additional protein during the day to meet your daily needs
Why ONE PRO Nutrition Whey Protein powder?
- It is organically sourced – giving you 100% confidence in the quality of whey you are consuming.
- The combination of hydrolysed collagen and whey is ideal for better muscle recovery and ongoing connective tissue support.
- It tastes great – available in two great flavours, chocolate and strawberry.
- There’s no bitter after-taste or weird flavourings, and it’s also without any added sugars or artificial sweeteners.
- It contains whey protein concentrate which is micro-filtered rather than heated to keep its amino acid profile as pure as possible.
- Finally, it has a delicious creamy, smooth texture even when just mixed with water.
How to consume
Grab a scoopful, add to water and mix well. Enjoy its creamy taste. For a more indulgent treat blend with milk or milk alternative with a handful of fruit. You can also stir a spoonful in your favourite baking recipes and desserts.
ONE PRO Nutrition Protein Bars
The perfect protein bar! Our plant-based protein bars are packed with 17g vegan protein, low in calories and sugar. With a great natural taste our protein bars will help you reach your fitness goals faster.
When to enjoy our protein bars
- Anytime you want!
- Ideal post workout to aid recovery
- Ideal on-the-go snack, mid-afternoon pick-me-up, or healthy and guilt-free treat
Why ONE PRO Nutrition bars?
- Each bar delivers 17g of vegan protein.
- They are low in calories and sugar.
- Each bar contains 15g of prebiotic fibre to support gut health and keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- There’s no gluten, soy, artificial flavours, fillers, sweeteners or other junk in sight.
- Delicious flavours: peanut and cacao or raspberry and chocolate.
How to consume
Seriously? Just rip open the wrapper and enjoy!
ONE PRO Nutrition Bundles
We’ve created a range of pre-designed bundles to help you discover the range, or to focus on a certain area of nutrition.